Thursday, November 3, 2011

Two blogs one post

Today I blogged for my job and I got really excited. 

It wasn't that I wrote about anything earth-shattering, or that it was nobel prize-winning, or that tons of other people don't do the exact same thing every day. But I had never done a post for the company blog before, and I was all nervous and weird because I didn't feel like I was an "expert" on anything and I didn't want to post something that didn't mesh with the culture of the  company and blah blah...

It's something different and kind of exciting blogging as a representative of a collective intelligence rather than just telling all of you in various ways that I'm baffled by life, occasionally tossing in other random anecdotes that come to me [also fun-just not in the wow-this-could-be-my-career kind of way.]

It's sort of like the name-in-lights kind of thing, just not quite as bright. Also, I can't help but be a little giddy when I'm at work and really enjoying what I'm doing.

Anyways I had a lot of fun doing it. You should check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment