Wednesday, October 6, 2010

hump day love.

Minds out of the gutter people.
We are halfway through the week-yay!
and I've got a list of lots of things that I'm loving this week, such as:

-Blueberry bagels with butter
-New music on my phone [MGMT, Cudi, and Mos Dub, anyone?]
-My new striped cardigan [that I can wear because of-
-Cool fall weather
-Google Goggles for iPhone [so fun!]
-Fall jogs [when I can motivate myself to enjoy them]

And finally, my feature love this week, and the newest addition to my family-
Kinks!
Or as she is more commonly referred to: kitten.
She is my mom's new cat, and my little sister's first, so you can imagine how excited she is.
She's adorable [well, they both are], and thankfully, she's a good sport...
[excuse the picture quality, the bottom two were taken from a cellular device]

Happy Wednesday- I hope it's going well for everyone!
What are you loving this week?

Yours, truly

No comments:

Post a Comment