Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do what you feel now...

For some reason I cannot stop burping lucky charms today, and it's getting a little annoying.
But that is neither here nor there.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday.
I myself am having a pretty good one, due to the fact that I got to be a real live journalist today!
I mentioned in my last post that I recently got a freelance writing gig- it's with the Memphis circuit of the Examiner. The site focuses on local content, and the pay is based on the popularity of your articles. I'll be reviewing all the coffee shops in the area, and after a couple of months I'll be able to write about more categories. Today I went to an energy bar that a family friend owns and sampled the cereal bar and the oxygen bar [for free-one of the perks of writing about businesses]. It was pretty exciting.
Soon I will be a published writer! So, if you are in the Memphis area and wondering where to get a cup of joe, you can totally check me out :)
Now, on to the
wednesday love list
Can't get enough of: my leggings. I lived in leggings last fall/winter, and it looks like this year is no different. They are so comfortable and cute and awesome. 
Tuning my fancy: Electric Feel, MGMT
Craving: Tootsie rolls? Halloween always throws the diet for a loop.
Can't put down: the 8th installment of the Sookie Stackhouse novels- yes they are vampire books, no I don't care if you judge me, because they are super fun.
Life lesson: If your stomach hurts, eating an apple can aid digestion.
Looking forward to: two nights off this weekend.


Yours, truly

3 comments:

  1. if you write about a Starbucks, the best one in Memphis is poplar & highland! Adam's customers love him so much that tons of them snooped around about where we were registered and got us wedding gifts :)

    post links to your writing, i'd love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the writing gig, my friend! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fun!! congrats. my dream is to be a published writer someday...
    big sigh.

    ReplyDelete