Thursday, July 1, 2010

Right on Red

Today, I woke up to a very unpleasant thing.

My roommate came in from checking the mail, saying:
"I really hate to give you this, it's terrible. I thought it was mine but it's not it's yours. It sucks but we all have to deal with it."

My first thought: jury duty.
Already I am not very excited about what lies ahead.

It turned out to be a red light ticket.
Yep, 50 big ones because a camera decided I didn't wait long enough to take a right on red.

Unfortunately, I couldn't take the pictures from the "Review Evidence" section.
But, if you could see them, they would EVIDENCE that I had appropriately stopped at a red light near my local Kroger, and then, in the turning lane, proceeded to take a right turn. 

Alas, I paid the ticket.

Yours, truly

No comments:

Post a Comment