1. Fall technically starts in September. Fall weather will not start in September.
2. August snuck by while I had my nose in spreadsheets and fantasy football. I remember it being hot, though. Hey, football starts in September.
3. How soon is too soon to resurrect my leggings as a legitimate article of clothing slash I think it's time to get a new haircut for "Fall" [in September].
4. My tags expire in September. Lame.
5. Labor Day is in September. Isn't it slightly ironic that we don't have to go to work on Labor Day? I'm not complaining. I don't care what you say I'm not going.
P.S. It's 9-01 day. September loves Memphis.
I think it's going to be a good month.