Wednesday, July 13, 2011

you are now running on reserve battery power

(3:00)
What would you say if you only had 3:00 speed-minutes to say it?
(I say speed minutes, because when the battery is dying on my mac, the minutes it says I have left are often times much shorter than they should be. Why not plug it in, you say? Well lkj thieved my charger in place of his own, which is currently residing at a friends and will probably die there because we will never remember to retrieve it, THUS I have no charger.)

(2:00)
My blog mind was very active as I was trying to go to sleep last night- to the point that I frantically typed some fragments into the notepad on my phone so I wouldn't forget my pre-slumber gems. I haven't had a moment yet to concentrate on them and now that I do my battery will not allow it!
So, with the clock ticking, I will simply say that I have some (in my opinion) interesting food for thought to contribute in the near future, and that makes me happy because my mojo was missing for a bit and I felt kind of like a blog bore.

(1:00)
No one wants to be a blog bore.
This speed writing thing is kind of fun.
Hopefully I won't reread this later and find it riddled with nonsense.
Ok, now I'm really playing chicken with the mac. 


(0:00)
Okforreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment