Wednesday, November 10, 2010

take it easy baby.

Wednesday love list

can't get enough of: Eucalyptus and Spearmint Stress relief sugar scrub [Bath and Body Works.] I purchased it about 2 weeks ago, and planned on only using it every so often as a little treat to myself. I have used it, without fail, every time I've taken a shower. It smells wonderful and it really works at relieving stress.
tuning my fancy: Polar Opposites, Modest Mouse
craving: Yogurt covered pretzels.
can't put down: I've moved on to the 9th installment of the Sookie Stackhouse novels, Dead and Gone. I thought I was getting close to finishing with the series [there are currently 10 books total] but found out yesterday that Charlaine Harris is, in fact, making an 11th book [although it won't be out until next summer.]
 life lesson: A night full of fun is certainly not worth an entire day of feeling like death. I'm going to leave it at that.
looking forward to: a low-key weekend, with a visit from the grandparents, and hopefully a Colts win [we don't have to talk about last week's game.]

Yours, truly

No comments:

Post a Comment