Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day late and a dollar short.

Ok so I'm a little late, but it's the thought that counts.
Really, I had already written the entry, it was the simple matter of publishing it that escaped me last night.
So here's the Wednesday love list, on a Thursday

can't get enough: sleeping. I've felt like I could sleep all day the past few mornings. Or at least lay on the couch and watch CSI [original]. So maybe laziness is a better choice.
 tuning my fancy: A piano cover of the Pixie's Where is My Mind by Maxence Cyrin. It's pretty amazing. lkj found this gem by stumbling upon a site called Stereomood.com. You should check it out.
craving: Chocolate.
can't put down: My phone. I've been glued to it this week. A combination of Words with Friends, Twitter, Cut the Rope and Angry birds has me being kind of anti-social.
 life lesson: There's always that one day in the fall where you wear flip flops and realize it's far too cold for such an inadequate shoe. That is usually the last day you wear flip-flops for about 5 months.
looking forward to: Thanksgiving week festivities: including family, food, and the return of some of my favorite girls to Memphis for break time fun. Countdown- 5 days.




Yours, truly

No comments:

Post a Comment