Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rainy Day

Today is the perfect day to curl up on the couch with a book, order in some food, maybe watch a movie, and just veg.

Here's my Rainy Day concoction:

Top 5- What to read on a rainy day:
1.The Time Traveler's Wife (Audrey Niffenegger)- tugs at the heart strings & it's kind of scifi.
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (J.K. Rowling)- you know you need to brush up before the movie comes out in November.
3. Bright Shiny Morning (James Frey)- This was pre-fabrication Frey, and these stories about L.A. are as diverse as they are interesting.
4. What Should I Do With My Life (Po Bronson)- I include this not only because this is what I'll be reading today, but because rain allows for self-recollection, and stories in this book will definitely get you thinking.
5. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang (Chelsea Handler)- hilariously written+doesn't require too much concentration= perfect way to relax.

Top 5- What to watch on a rainy day:
1. Forrest Gump (when else can you devote 3 hours to greatness?)
2. Blow (Johnny Depp and a serious coke problem. Interested? I think so..)
3. C.S.I (make sure it's the Vegas one)
4. The Travel Channel (it's sunny somewhere)
5. Home Movies (if you don't have any, make some!!)

Top 5- What to listen to on a rainy day:




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Enjoy! I'll be spending the rest of the day (post-work) snuggling up with my favorite.

Yours, truly

1 comment:

  1. okay so one thing you have got to help me with when we are both home is sprucing up my blog bc ive been attempting for the last hour or so and have failed soo yea :) great post btw

    ReplyDelete