Today is the perfect day to curl up on the couch with a book, order in some food, maybe watch a movie, and just veg.
Here's my Rainy Day concoction:
1.The Time Traveler's Wife (Audrey Niffenegger)- tugs at the heart strings & it's kind of scifi.
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (J.K. Rowling)- you know you need to brush up before the movie comes out in November.
3. Bright Shiny Morning (James Frey)- This was pre-fabrication Frey, and these stories about L.A. are as diverse as they are interesting.
4. What Should I Do With My Life (Po Bronson)- I include this not only because this is what I'll be reading today, but because rain allows for self-recollection, and stories in this book will definitely get you thinking.
5. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang (Chelsea Handler)- hilariously written+doesn't require too much concentration= perfect way to relax.
1. Forrest Gump (when else can you devote 3 hours to greatness?)
2. Blow (Johnny Depp and a serious coke problem. Interested? I think so..)
3. C.S.I (make sure it's the Vegas one)
4. The Travel Channel (it's sunny somewhere)
5. Home Movies (if you don't have any, make some!!)