Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i'll be up, up and away.

Check me out-my first article posted! 
I'd love to have your support! [The more clicks, the more I make sooo...]
There will be many more to come!
________________________________________
wednesday love list
can't get enough of: scary movies!! It's Halloween week which means it's time to watch as many scary movies as possible. Already this week we've seen both Paranormal Activity's, Halloween, The Shining, and Cujo.
tuning my fancy: Up Up and Away, KiD CuDi
craving: honey bunches of oats [with almonds] cereal
can't put down: the VS holiday catalogue. It's as thick as a monthly magazine, and I'm dog-earring left, right, and center. It's not looking good for my funds.
life lesson: actual pumpkin carving tools make pumpkin carving so much easier and way more fun.
looking forward to: Anniversary date night [featuring Wicked!] this Friday and Halloween festivities Saturday.

Here's some pictures from our jack-o-lantern fun:





Yay Halloween.

Yours, truly

No comments:

Post a Comment